life as we know it

Friday, December 10, 2010

Virtual trunk show...NOW OPEN!

Hi friends! Shopping for Christmas presents can sometimes be a difficult task. So can fundraising. We've decided to merge the two and hope that you all love the Noonday Collection products as much as we do. We received a sample box of some of the beautiful jewelry, accessory and home items and boy am I in LOVE. Seriously, if you are looking to buy me a Christmas present, ask me about my wish list. My fabulous husband snapped some of these pictures during our trunk show (p.s. if you're in Colorado and are interested in stopping by to check out the items in person, let me know!).

This is absolutely one of my favorite pieces!

Bracelets made by a community in Jama Masjid, Old Delhi, India

Love these engraved cuff bracelets

Tagua seed earrings made in Ecuador

LOVE. Handknitted alpaca made in Peru

My FAVORITE. psst...this is sold by Anthropologie for a lot more!

Love this link scarf- so versitle

Drooling over these arm warmers and matching hats. Also handknitted in Peru.

Handmade by Huda in Lebanon.

Entire set of jewelry made by Embira seeds

This piece makes such a statement


Here's how to purchase: Go to Noonday Collection, select your favorite pieces and add them to your cart. When you checkout, type "Mortellite" in the "instructions to the merchant" section. Then, tell me how much you love the item you chose! Thanks for all your support and we hope those on your Christmas list (including yourself!) enjoy these beautiful pieces!


We are also SO excited to have our Noonday Collection fundraiser featured at Our Different Christmas. Go check it out!

 

1 comment: