life as we know it

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Treats

Since saving up for the adoption, it's pretty impossible to treat yourself to anything. A meal out, a pedicure, even a much needed doctor's appointment that you know insurance won't cover. Here's a cool thing, though: I work at a really great place. We have chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists and of course, me as the physical therapist. The benefit of this awesome crew, other than having some great minds to bounce things off of, is that everyone wants to make sure you're feeling good. And if you're not, there's a good chance one of them can help fix the problem. So one of the perks of my job is that we can utilize each others services! What does this mean? I'm getting a MASSAGE and I can't wait. My muscles are shivering in fear of what she's going to do to them, but the rest of me is pretty excited. Here's to taking a few moments to take care of yourself in this crazy journey.


Any ideas on treating yourself on a budget?

No comments:

Post a Comment