life as we know it

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A little break...

Hi blog readers! I'm going to be taking a break for a few days to focus on my family. I know, I know, it has already been a few days since I've visited. That was for a fun reason, though! My best friend from middle school and her boyfriend came out to Colorado to visit for a few days. We had so much fun catching up and it was good to see her face.

Unfortunately, my husband was invovled in a snowboarding accident yesterday. He is doing okay, but we're in the process of waiting to see how his symptoms will change over a few days and in order to keep up with the things I have to (i.e. work) and feel like I'm trying to slow my speed, I'll be steering clear of the blog for a short time.

I'll keep you all updated. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

1 comment: