life as we know it

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful November : Day 1

So apparently this month in the blogging world means you blog every day about something you are thankful for. I've been meaning to get back to the blog lately but haven't had the inspiration, or energy, for that matter. This seems like a good 'excuse' to rejoin you!

Today, I'm incredibly thankful for my husband who is currently out at Walgreen's (or the like) picking me up cough drops and a Fresca. Me and my stiff neck, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, cold hands and feet self are keeping an eye out for a rash before rushing off to the ED to be tested for meningitis. Despite the fact that I've had the meningitis vaccine. And the flu shot. And the fact that I'm probably just nursing some terrible cold with crazy sudden onset.

I'll keep y'all updated tomorrow with my thankful day two post.

No comments:

Post a Comment