life as we know it

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful November : Day 3

I have had some very sweet, encouraging e-mails since you all heard I was sick. I think I may be feeling a bit better, but it might also just be because I ODed on cough drops. Thanks for all the well wishes!

I had the opportunity to spend the day at the Something of Value conference at the college campus where I am an adviser for my sorority. I was so thankful to see relationships being built, women supporting other women and coming together for a common good. I really, really loved my college years and have benefited so much from my membership in my national sorority both then and now. Six of my eight bridesmaids were sorority sisters and most of my best friends are still from that time. I have amazing friends, and am so thankful for them all.

Just for fun, we'll do a throw back to some college days.

grandbaby, grandma, little







we almost physically ran into my sorority granddaughter in venice. what are the odds.

No comments:

Post a Comment