life as we know it

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful November : Day 8

Brought to you by the hubs...

What's up people?! I get to be the thankful one tonight and I'm finding it sort of difficult to just pick one thing. What comes to mind honestly is that I'm thankful I can give thanks.... Sounds weird I know, but stick with me for a second. When I go through my day I feel like I have a running list of things I thank God for. It goes a little something like this: drive to work and see an amazing sunrise on the mountains, Thanks God! Work with amazing people all day, Thanks God! Drive home to an amazing Wife, Thanks God! So today I'm thankful for all the little awesome things I get to experience throughout my daily routine. Hey, the daily grind isn't so bad right?

No comments:

Post a Comment