life as we know it

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nine-Oh-Three

I was fortunate to receive my graduate education at Duke University, a college known for providing a opportunities for students to succeed and excel in their passion. Well, many students at Duke have a PASSION for Duke basketball. I was one of those students, and I am still one of those alumni. Nick and I are really excited for Coach K to have won his 903rd game, claiming the title as Division I college basketball's winningest (who thinks that's a word?) coach of all time. Having heard Coach K speak, read his books and seen how he fosters leadership, discipline and responsibility in his players, we believe he deserves every moment of this. We were so fortunate to have had seasons tickets (or parts of season tickets) all three years I was at Duke. Did I mention we were BIG fans??

Floor standing for Duke vs. UNC
Dicky V!
Call that dedication. I'm under the blue blanket, camping out to enter the lottery for season tickets
Put Potter In! Put Potter In!
Legend at Duke...crazy towel guy!
Looooooove Duke basketball


Congrats, Coach K! I'm proud to be a Blue Devil!

No comments:

Post a Comment